- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Repair and Maintenance
Even when cared for and used properly, equipment suffers from normal wear and tear. To help minimize downtime for our classroom installations throughout campus, ITS proactively maintains our classroom installations.
If your department has a problem with a piece of equipment or a technology installation that is not part of the ITS inventory, we may still be able to help. If it is beyond our scope, we can identify the appropriate vendor to handle the situation. This service is offered to the University community to help identify problems more efficiently to minimize downtime. We charge back parts plus labor and/or pass through any vendor charges.
If you have a repair request, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.