- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Google Apps
- Google Apps Training and How-to Guides
- Privacy and Policy
- Listserv Technology
- New Google Sign-in Page
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Google Apps - Training and How-To Guides
The links below provide videos, quick overviews, and step-by-step instructions for using Google Apps at SLU.
In addition, SLU ITS offers a variety of free hands-on, instructor-led Google App training sessions for staff and faculty throughout the year.
For Google Class descriptions, please click here.
To view the current class schedule and register for class, please click here (you will be prompted to login). Group training sessions for student organizations are available by request. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.