- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Google Apps and Listserv Technology
ITS offers support for SLU's e-mail (Google Apps) and listserv (distribution lists) systems.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information about Google Apps and listserv resources in the SLU community.
- Google Apps - SLU's Google Apps for Education system provides faculty, staff and students with greater storage capacity for e-mail, while maintaining the highest standards for safety and security (including federal guidelines for student and patient privacy). Click the link to the right to learn more about the many features available through Google Apps.
- Listserv Technology - SLU's Web-based listserv system provides e-mail distribution lists and e-mail discussion lists with message archiving and analytics. Log in to your account by going to http://list.slu.edu or click the link to the right for more information on SLU's listserv system.