- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- Billiken Wireless
- Billiken Secure Connect (VPN)
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
You spoke up, and we listened! Connecting to wireless Internet at SLU became a lot easier in fall 2014. That's when ITS added a new WiFi network named SLU-users. This upgrade was just the first step of a larger plan to improve wireless Internet at SLU. Watch Newslink for more information or visit this page for updates.
In March 2015, ITS hid the old networks SLUNet and SLUNet-n from the list of available networks.
On May 21, 2015, ITS will remove the old networks permanently, leaving SLU-users as the secure way to connect to wireless Internet at SLU.
How should you connect to SLU-users?
- Double-click on Available Networks
- Select SLU-users
- Enter your SLU Net ID and password
- Click connect
- Accept the wireless security certificate
- Looking for printable or more detailed instructions? Click here
Having problems connecting to SLU-users for the first time?
- Try removing or forgetting SLUNet, SLUNet-n, and/or SLUGuest connections
- Turn your WiFi off and back on again
- Make sure you're entering the correct SLU Net password; if you recently changed your SLU Net password, you will need to log in with that most recent password
- If these steps do not help, please call 314-977-4000 and a Service Desk technician will assist you.
What's different about SLU-users?
- SLU-users will be replacing older networks SLUNet and SLUNet-n
- Access is improved for all types of mobile devices, including Android devices
- Connecting is easier and quicker - just log in with your SLU Net ID and password
- Enhanced security behind-the-scenes meets industry standards
Please note: SLUNet and SLUNet-n are generally not available in Tenet or SSM-owned buildings. SLU-users will only be available in locations currently covered by the SLUNet and SLUNet-n networks. For a complete list, please see Locations for Billiken Wireless.
Have a suggestion or a comment about the wireless?
- Click here and let us know your feedback