- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- Billiken Wireless
- Billiken Secure Connect (VPN)
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
You spoke up, we listened! Connecting to wireless Internet at SLU became a lot easier in fall 2014. That's when ITS added a new WiFi network named SLU-users. In spring 2015, ITS will remove the old networks, SLUNet and SLUNet-n. Connect to SLU-users today to avoid any disruption when SLUNet and SLUNet-n are removed.
What's different about SLU-users?
- SLU-users will be replacing older networks SLUNet and SLUNet-n
- Access is improved for all types of mobile devices, including Android devices
- Connecting is easier and quicker - just log in with your SLU Net ID and password
- Enhanced security behind-the-scenes meets industry standards
- This upgrade is just the first step in an improved plan for wireless at SLU. Watch Newslink for more information or visit this site frequently for updates.
What should you do to prepare?
- Connect to SLU-users
- Double-click on Available Networks
- Select SLU-users
- Enter your SLU Net ID and password
- Click connect
- Looking for printable or more detailed instrustions? Click here
Having problems connecting for the first time?
- Please contact your local IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000
Have a suggestion or a comment about the wireless?
- Click here and let us know your feedback