- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Remote File Access for Faculty and Staff
Did you know that you can access your network personal and shared drives (the U: and T: drives) from any computer? The MyFiles tool allows all faculty and staff members to view the documents saved to their SLU network drives from any location.
Follow these simple steps to access your MyFiles:
- Go to mySLU.slu.edu to access the mySLU portal.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter your SLU Net ID and password, and click Login. (Your SLU Net ID is the first part of your e-mail address before the "@slu.edu." For example, if your e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your SLU Net ID is "jjones."
- Click Tools from the top toolbar.
- Select the MyFiles icon (shown below).
- Enter your SLU Net ID in the Name box of the pop-up window, and enter your SLU Net password. Then click Log In.
Please note: In order to open the files, you must have the corresponding application or program installed on your computer. For example, to view a PDF file, you must have Adobe Reader installed and to access a PowerPoint presentation, you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed.