- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Projects and Plans Group
ITS Projects and Plans consists of two functional areas:
- The Project Office provides centralized standards and processes for managing ITS projects. This includes application of business analysis and project management to ITS projects, maintenance of methodology and processes, and propagation of these processes and skills across the division through training, coaching and mentoring.
- Strategy and portfolio management is the central source for information relating to the ITS strategy and the ITS project portfolio. This group supports data collection, analysis and distribution of information needed for decision-making and establishing divisional direction and priorities.