- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Instructional Media Center
- Automated Test Grading
- Mat Cutting
- Dry Mounting
- Video Editing
- Audio Duplication and Editing
- Instructional Media Collection
- Classroom Video for Blackboard
- Video Conferencing
- Open Computer Labs
- Classroom Computer Labs
- Software Installation Requests
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Automated Test Grading
A centrally-located automated test grading system is available at the Instructional Media Center (IMC) in Xavier Hall Annex, Room 103. Faculty may use the system to gather information from a variety of different forms.
Please note: Before purchasing forms, consult with ITS or Scantron to confirm that the forms are compatible with this unit.
Special forms can be self-scored with results printed directly on the form to identify answers that are incorrect.
Results may be exported as raw data for use in Excel, SPSS, or similar software. Many faculty members also choose to print out reports that identify test scores and statistics. Reports also may be saved to a flash drive or disc.
For more information on these services, please call 314-977-2919 or contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000. Visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.