- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Multimedia Labs
- Multimedia Resources
- Instructional Media Collection
- Electronic Delivery Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Open Computer Labs
- Classroom Computer Labs
- Software Installation Requests
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Instructional Media Collection
The links below provide listings for the University's Instructional Media Collection. Videos for use in class can be scheduled for delivery to a nearby academic storeroom. Please book 24 hours in advance through the reservation number by calling 314-977-2919 and press 1.
All catalog links will open an Adobe Acrobat PDF file ready for printing or viewing. Use the search feature (Edit menu, then Find) to look for a specific item.
The "Digital Content" listing identifies videos for which the IMC has purchased specific rights for online access.
For more information about digital delivery or using video content with Blackboard, please contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.