- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Departmental Hardware Purchases
- Departmental Software Purchases
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Instructional Media Center
- Instructional Media Collection
- Classroom Video for Blackboard
- Video Conferencing
- Open Computer Labs
- Classroom Computer Labs
- Software Installation Requests
- Office 365
- Research Technology Group
Instructional Media Collection
The links below provide listings for the University's Instructional Media Collection. For information about use of the videos for class, contact us by calling 314-977-2919 and press 1.
All catalog links will open an Adobe Acrobat PDF file ready for printing or viewing. Use the search feature (Edit menu, then Find) to look for a specific item.
The "Digital Content" listing identifies videos for which the IMC has purchased specific rights for online access.
For more information about Classroom Video for Blackboard, Click Here. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org, the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information.