The Arts Learning Community
The Arts Learning Community is open to all students of all academic interests and majors who are interested in
the fine arts. The community is an excellent opportunity for those interested in art, music, theatre, literature, dance, etc. to learn from one another, collaborate together, and live in a supportive environment. Residents self-selecting into this environment should be dedicated to the promotion and pursuit of creative expression.
Additionally, residents should share an interest in living and learning in an artistically supportive environment where they can pursue their interest in the arts. This Learning Community will benefit from what the campus and city has to offer in the metropolitan area.
Examples of Activities:
- Attend performances and concerts at The Fox Theater
- Open Mic Nights and Impromptu Jam Sessions in the Hall
- Attend performances at the Powell Symphony Hall
- Trips to the City Museum
- Attend and participate in SLU Theater productions on campus.
- Trips to The Saint Louis Art Museum
- Connections on campus with University News, a cappella groups, etc.
Examples of Service Involvement:
- Taught a drama class to local elementary school kids.
- Participation in Make a Difference Day: Painted at a local elementary school.
To view The Arts LC Agreement click here.