Schedule a visit to campus and see first-hand what Saint Louis University – Madrid Campus has to offer.
Visiting SLU-Madrid will show you that it is the place for you. Spend a day on campus as if you were a student: meet your future classmates, attend a class, take a tour and enjoy a meal in our cafeteria.
We recommend that you come to campus when classes are in session to get the sense of what it's like to be a SLU-Madrid student. We are open all year round, including July and August.
Three times a year, SLU opens its doors to prospective students and their families so that they can meet our staff, professors and students, learn more about the campus, and see how the U.S. system differs from others.
The next Open Campus will be held from 5 to 8:15 p.m. on:
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018
- Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- 17:00 - Registration and welcome
- 17:30 - Introductory session
- 18:00 - Students go to two sample classes with SLU professors
- 18:00 - Parents visit the campus and get to talk with professors, staff and students
- 19:30 - Cocktail
At Open Campus, we hope to provide you with:
- ideas to help you find the university degree that best suits you
- some comparisons between different university systems
- the pros and cons of the U.S. university system
- the chance to meet and ask us any questions you may have
- an insight into who we are and what we offer