Career development is a journey. Wherever you are in the process—from choosing a major to considering graduate school—Career Services offers seminars and one-to-one coaching to help you develop your plans and achieve career success.
Career Service Seminars
Join us at an Upcoming Seminar:
- Internship Requirements and Opportunities — Tue, Sep 19, 14:00-14:30, PRH 10
- Build a Great Resume — Wed, Sep 27, 13:00-14:00, PRH 3 - Bring your laptop
- Create your LinkedIn Profile — Wed, Oct 4, 13:00-14:00, PRH 13 - Bring your laptop
- Help Wanted: Writing a Cover Letter — Tue, Oct 24, 14:30-15:30, PRH 11
- Internship Requirements and Opportunities - Tue, Nov 7, 2017, 14:00-14:30, PRH 10
- Keys to a Successful Interview — Wed, Nov 8, 2017, 13:00-14:00, PRH 14
- Using LinkedIn Effectively — Wed, Nov 15, 2017, 13:00-14:00, PRH 3
- Applying to Graduate School — Thu, Nov 16, 2017, 14:00-14:30, PRH 10
- Build a Great Resume — Tue, Nov 21, 16:00-17:00, PRH 5 - Bring your laptop
- How to Get the Job you Want — Tue, Nov 28, 14:00-14:30, PRH 11
- Practice Interviews — email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
A career search starts with self-discovery. There are many paths before you to choose from. While it can be daunting, with discipline and effort you can position yourself to land a rewarding internship, job or offer for graduate study. Follow the steps below to start your journey.
|Determine Your Path
Your journey to a fulfilling future starts with self-discovery and assessment. We can help you assess your skills, strengths, interests, values and personality as you make decisions about your major and career.
|Explore Your Options
Research major and career options that may suit you. Gain insight from alumni as you explore industries and sectors. Make the most of the resources we offer.
With a job search strategy and your resume ready to send, it is time to start looking for internship opportunities. This section also includes information on non-credit English-teaching opportunities.
Apply for full-time professional opportunities. This section also includes information on non-credit English-teaching opportunities.
|Further Your Education
Considering graduate or professional school? We can help you explore schools and programs and provide advice on applications, personal statements and recommendations. Attend the Annual Graduate School Fair.
|Launch Your Career
Learn about the working world, create a professional network and transition from college to career.
SLU-Madrid Graduates Succeed. Class of 2015 graduatess work for businesses, NGOs, and universities worldwide. Others continue their studies at top universities. Find out more >>
Our graduates work at the United Nations, Chanel, Moody’s, the Peace Corps, Hewlett Packard… and study at Columbia University, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, Johns Hopkins, Les Roches, Diplomatic Academy of Vienna, Georgetown Law School…
Learn more about intern and alumni work experiences and find out where they are now.
San Ignacio Hall, 3rd Floor
Tel.: (34) 91 554 58 58, Ext.: 241