If you are a permanent student at SLU-Madrid with more than 60 credits, you may qualify to participate in an internship.
An internship allows you to test-drive a career path as you acquire real-world experience, develop your résumé and gain confidence.
If you are interested in applying for an internship at SLU-Madrid, you must meet all the requirements to apply, submit all required documents to email@example.com, and get accepted into the internship search program. You can then apply through Handshake. The most recent internship listings can be found on Going Global on your Handshake account, and on the SLU-Madrid Career Services Linked-In Group.
Rules and Required Documents
- For fall semesters: May 15
- For summer sessions: April 1
- For spring semesters: Nov. 15
Required Work for Credit Internships and Practicums
- ARTH 4910 Art History Internship
- CMM 4910 Communication Internship
- HR 4910 Honors Program Internship
- IB 4910 International Business Internship
- INTN 4910 International Internship M01
- INTN 4910 International Internship M02
- INTN 4910 International Internship M03
- INTN 4910 International Internship M04 (English)
- ISTD 4910 International Studies
- POLS 3918 Overseas Fieldwork
- PSY 4790 Psychology Internship (Practicum)
- PSY 4870 Psychology Internship (Practicum)