Copy an Existing Page
Please note: Only certain users have permission to copy pages in the CMS. If you attempt to copy a page using the directions that follow and you cannot, please ask your CMS administrator or submit a question to the CMS Help Request Form to check your CMS permissions.
- In the Site Tree, highlight/select an existing single Detail Schema page that has no children.
- Right click and select Copy.
- In the Site Tree, highlight the parent page for this new child page to reside.
- Right click and select Paste.
- Now you will see the new page first in the tree under the parent you selected. This copy is in an unmarked for publish state.
- Check out the page and edit the copied content for your new page.
- In each field on the page, select the appropriate item for your area or group. you can view your existing pages to verify the selections your page requires.
- When all the required fields are completed, you may check in the page.
- Before you can publish the new page, please Mark For Publish by clicking Mark/Unmark For Publish and clicking the check box.
- Move the page to the desired location within the folder by clicking on the page name in the Site Tree and dragging that item.
- Publish the page parent and all children.