How to Edit Images
After you have uploaded an image into your Assets folder, you may want to edit your image, particularly if the image is very large. The CMS allows you to easily resize your images by following these steps:
- In the toolbar that runs across the top of the CMS page, click the Assets button. A dialog box should appear on your screen.
- Locate your image in the "Images" folder. After you have highlighted the image you want to edit, click the "Edit Image" icon in the toolbar that runs across the top of the dialog box. (It should be the second icon from the right.) A new dialog box should appear on your screen.
- Select the "Resize" button in the toolbar at the top of the dialog box.
- A small box will appear over your image where you can change the width (in pixels) of your image. If the "Keep Aspect Ratio" box is checked, the height of your image will automatically adjust to be in proportion with the width you just entered.
- REMEMBER: The widest image you can use in the body copy field is 670 pixels.
- Click the green check mark to confirm your changes.
- Select "Save Changes."
Other features in the Edit Image toolbar include:
- Crop: Allows you to cut out parts of an image that you don't want
- Rotate: Allows you to turn an image in 90 degree intervals
- Flip: Allows you to flip an image both vertically and horizontally