Saint Louis University

Radiation Therapy Program

The Radiation Therapy Program was originally established as a certificate program with in the Washington University Department of Radiation Oncology, which was located in the Barnes Hospital Complex, in 1967.

In 1993, Barnes Hospital took over sponsorship of the Department of Radiation Oncology and the Radiation Therapy Program.

In early 1998, Barnes-Jewish College of Nursing and Allied Health took over sponsorship of the Radiation Therapy Program from the hospital. Under this sponsorship, the certificate program was developed into a Bachelor's degree program. Students who completed the curriculum earned Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science - Radiation Therapy degree.

In July 2007, the Radiation Therapy Program changed sponsorship to Saint Louis University, relocating to the Doisy College of Health Sciences, Department of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapeutics.

© 1818 - 2015  SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY   |   Disclaimer   |  Mobile Site
St. Louis   |   Madrid