- 1.0 Organization
- 1.1 Numbering of Policy & Procedure Memoranda
- 1.2 Purpose of Manual
- 1.311 Admissions Committee
- 1.312 Student Progress & Program Planning Committee
- 1.314 Committee on Faculty Affairs
- 1.315 Executive Committee
- 1.316 Credentials Committee
- 1.317 Academic/Sabbatical Leave Committee
- 1.318 Dean's Planning Advisory Committee
- 1.319 Graduate Medical Education Committee
- 1.320 Research Planning Committee
- 1.321 Curriculum Management Committee
- 1.322 Curriculum Oversight Committee
- 1.323 Continuing Medical Education Committee
- 1.324 Graduate Program Advisory Council
- 1.325 Research Space Review Committee
1.318 Dean's Planning Advisory Committee
|CHAPTER||Committees--School of Medicine||DATE ISSUED
|SUBJECT||Dean’s Planning Advisory Committee|
The School of Medicine shall establish a committee for strategic planning called the Dean's Planning Advisory Committee.
To provide an ongoing opportunity for faculty to participate in planning strategies for the future direction of the School in the areas of teaching, research, clinical care, and for the purpose of departmental reviews.
- The Dean's Planning Advisory Committee is chaired by the Dean. Nine faculty are appointed for three year terms.
- The Committee meets monthly from September to May at the discretion of the Dean.
- Minutes shall be maintained.
- Review Date
Reviewed annually and revised when necessary and appropriate.
Approved: Philip O. Alderson, M.D., Dean, School of Medicine
Dean's Planning & Advisory Committee Membership List (2011-2012)
Philip O. Alderson, M.D., Dean
|Robert Mark Buller, Ph.D.||Molecular Microbiology and Immunology||07/11-06/12|
|John Long, D.V.M.||Comparative Medicine||07/09-06/12|
|Carole Vogler, M.D.||Pathology||07/11-06/14|
|Mark Voigt, Ph.D.||Pharmacological and Physiological Science||07/09-06/12|
|Robert Wilmott, M.D.||Pediatrics||07/11-06/14|
|Student Progress and Program Planning|
- Michael J. Meyer
Associate Dean for Finance and Administration
Senior Planning Associate