- 3.0 Financial and Fiscal Procedures
3.1 International Travel
|SECTION||Financial and Fiscal Procedures||NO. 3.1|
|CHAPTER||International Travel||DATE ISSUED
This policy establishes the guidelines concerning international travel for School of Medicine faculty and staff.
To set forth a consistent international travel policy for the School of Medicine.
All foreign travel must be approved by the Dean/Vice President after recommendation by the Chairman prior to the travel. The International Travel Request Form should be completed and submitted to the Medical Center Finance Office. Approval for foreign travel shall be based on the following guidelines:
- The faculty or staff member must be presenting a paper or other comparable scientific presentation.
- Funds must be available to cover all associated travel expenses.
- The proposed travel must have the Division Head's approval (if appropriate) and the department chairperson's approval.
- Fill out and submit the International Travel Request Form
International Travel Request Form (available in MC Finance Office)
- Review Date
Reviewed annually and revised when necessary and appropriate.
Approved: Philip O. Alderson, M.D., Dean, School of Medicine