Saint Louis University’s family medicine residency program in St. Louis offers training that combines the strengths of ambulatory medicine in a community health center, inpatient rotations in a community hospital and specialty rotations with excellent academic physicians.
How to Apply
Apply for one of six positions in the Saint Louis University Family Medicine Residency in St. Louis through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) (Program ID: 1202831704). Our program does not have a supplemental application.
Interviews are scheduled mid-October through mid-January. Complimentary lodging may be arranged for out-of-town applicants.
Minimum Applicant Qualifications
- Medical school graduation not more than one year before application or at least one year of U.S. clinical patient care experience after medical school.
- Three recommendation letters, at least one letter from a family physician or two letters from primary care physicians.
- Report of all USMLE or COMLEX scores with no more than two unsuccessful attempts.
Information for International Medical Graduates
- Saint Louis University sponsors J-1 visa applications through and in accordance with the ECFMG.
- Saint Louis University does not sponsor any H-1B Training visas for residency training.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience (not including observership) in the U.S. is required.
For more information, contact Cathy Lee Jung, Program Coordinator, at 314-951-7240 or email@example.com.