- Basic Courses
- BBS-501 Basic Biomedical Sciences I
- BBS-502 Special Topics in Basic Biomedical Sciences
- BBS-503 Basic Biomedical Sciences II
- BBS-504 Special Topics in Basic Biomedical Sciences II
- BBS-592 Basic Biomedical Science Colloquium
- BBS-597 Introduction to Basic Biomedical Research
- BBS-510 Ethics for Research Scientists
BBS-502 Special Topics in Basic Biomedical Sciences
An intensive multi-disciplinary course designed for all biomedical graduate students.
Offered annually in the fall term, the course involves participation in small group exercises involving problem solving and critical analysis of the current scientific literature.
The special topics are selected to coordinate with the lecture topics in the co-requisite course BBS-501.