H.M. Perry, III, M.D.
| H. M. Perry, III, M.D.
Professor of Medicine
AWARDS: B.A. in Chemistry with Honors in History, Williams College, Williamston, MA
Upjohn Award (in Endocrinology) 1975
Younger Scientists Award, 5th International Vitamin D Workshop, Williamsburg, VA 1982
1979 – 1980: Endocrinology and Bone and Mineral Metabolism Division, Jewish Hospital
and Washington University Medical School, St. Louis, MO
1976 – 1978: Internal Medicine, Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
1978 – 1979: Chief Resident in Medicine, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
1975 – 1976: Internal Medicine, Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO
* B.A. - Williams College, Williamstown, MA 1971
* M.D. – Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO 1975
* Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1979
* Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, November 1993
* Board Eligible in Endocrinology
Clinical Director, GRECC (Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center), VA Medical Center, Jefferson Barracks Division, St. Louis, MO 1990-present.