- Divisions & Faculty
- Child Protection
- Kenneth O. Schowengerdt Jr. , M.D.
- Saadeh Al-Jureidini, M.D.
- Saar Danon, M.D.
- Jason Garnreiter, M.D.
- Susan E. Haynes, M.D.
- Wilson T. King, M.D.
- Mohammad Rahimi, M.D.
- Renuka E. Peterson , M.D.
- Chetana Reddy, MD
- Angela M. Sharkey, M.D.
- Jamie S. Sutherell , MD
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship
- Critical Care
- Developmental Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General Academic Pediatrics
- Hematology and Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Medical Genetics
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Other Specialty Faculty & Units
Angela M. Sharkey, M.D.
Angela M. Sharkey, MD
Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Development
Division of Cardiology
Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
1465 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Office phone: (314) 577-5633
Office fax: (314) 268-4035
Clinical and Research Interests
- B.A., Creighton Univ., Omaha, NE
- M.D., Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Internship, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, St. Louis, Mo.
- Pediatric Resident, Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital, St. Louis, Mo.
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellow, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa.
Licensure and Board Certification
- American Board of Pediatrics, Sub-Board of Pediatric Cardiology
- Outstanding Teacher Award, Dept of Pediatrics, St Louis Children's Hospital, 1999
- Samuel L. Goldstein Leadership Award in Medical Student Education, 2001
Prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease, Marfan syndrome