Jiajing Chen, MPH
Public Health Studies
Concentration in Health Services Research / Outcomes Research
3545 Lafayette Ave, Salus Center
St. Louis, MO 63104
Office: (314) 977-9448
Education and Training
- Pre-bachelor. Jiangsu University School of Medicine, China (Medicine)
- B.S. Saint Louis University (Investigative and Medical Sciences)
- M.P.H. Saint Louis University (Epidemiology and Biostatistics)
Jiajing joined SLUCOR's doctoral program in 2009. Her research interests are
pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology. Her dissertation work is related to adverse
cardiovascular and pancreatic outcomes associated with diabetes medications using large
national health administrative databases. Jiajing provides analytic support for various research
projects and she is also within the SLUCOR consulting practice. Before coming to SLUCOR,
Jiajing worked as statistical data analyst for the Washington University in St. Louis Division of
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Stone CS, Chen J, Buchanan PM, Burroughs TE. Prevalence and risk of avascular osteonecrosis in inflammatory bowel disease [abstract]. Digestive Disease Week 2011 (Conference) 2011.
- James DG, Seo DH, Chen J, Vemulapalli C, Stone CD. Efalizumab, a human monoclonal anti-CD11a antibody, in the treatment of moderate to severe Crohn's disease: An open-label pilot study. Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2010:1-5.
- Ha C, Magowan SH, Accortt N, Chen J, Stone CD. Risk of Arterial Thrombotic Events in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2009:104(6):1445-1451.
- Keswani RN, Early DS, Edmundowicz SA, Meyers BF, Sharma A, Govindan R, Chen J, Kohlmeier C, Azar RR. Routine positron emission tomography does not alter nodal staging in patients undergoing EUS-guided FNA for esophageal cancer. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2009:69(7):1210-1217.
- Ha CY, Shah R, Chen J, Azar RR, Edmundowicz SA, Early DS. Diagnosis and Management of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors Using EUS-FNA: A Survey of Opinions and Practices of Endosonographers. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2009:69(6):1039-1044.
- Chen J, Stone CD. Letter to the Editor: Specifying the Risk of Arterial Thrombosis in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2008;6(9):1061-1062.
- Unkart JT, Anderson L, Li E, Miller C, Yan Y, Gu C, Chen J, Stone CD, Hunt S, Dietz DW. Risk Factors for Surgical Recurrence after Ileocolic Resection of Crohn's Disease. Disease of The Colon & Rectum 2008;51(8):1211-1216.