- "The Christian Humanism of John Kavanaugh, S.J.", Part I and Part II: The late John Kavanaugh, S.J., was a professor of philosophy at Saint Louis University for more nearly 30 years
- Saint Louis University's watch party for Pope Francis' address to Congress, held on Sept. 24, was covered by KTVI-TV Ch. 2, KMOV-TV Ch. 4, KSDK-TV Ch. 5, KMOX-AM 1120 and the St. Louis Review.
Jesuit and spiritual resources about the worldwide mission of the Society of Jesus:
- Jesuits of the Missouri Province
- The Society of Jesus in the United States: Provides information about Jesuit saints, spirituality, institutions and a wide range of information on "things Ignatian."
- Jesuit Curia in Rome
- United States Jesuits
- Jesuit Missouri Province
- Shared Vision: A three-part video and discussion series that explores the history of the Jesuits, the spirit and insights of their founder Ignatius Loyola and the guiding vision that animates Jesuit education in the third millennium.
Jesuit news outlets:
- National Jesuit News
- Faith Doing Justice
- Jesuit Commons
- The Jesuit Post
- Jesuit Prayer
- America Magazine
- Conversations Magazine
- The Sunday Website of Saint Louis University: Various reflections and information regarding the Sunday Scripture readings.
- Creighton University’s Online Reflections: Reflections on the daily readings. Links to reflections by students, online retreats, other websites can be found at Online Spirituality Resources.
- Pray As You Go: British Jesuit website that provides music, scripture reading for the day, questions for personal reflection, and prayer.
- Sacred Space Daily Prayer Online: An invitation to make a “sacred space” in your day, to spend ten minutes praying here and now, as you sit at your computer, with the help of on-screen guidance and scripture passage chosen specially each day.
- Xavier University: Xavier University (Cincinnati) provides a collection of reflections and materials of Ignatian Resources especially for faculty and students of Jesuit works.