- MOCRA Voices
- Tobi Kahn
- Handley on the Religious Art of Picasso
- Art and the Religious Imagination
- The Economy of Gift
- Breaking Boundaries: Patrick Graham
- MOCRA Memories, Part 1
- Batya Abramson-Goldstein and Timothy O'Leary
- Mary Reid Brunstrom
- Maria Magdalena Campos-Pons
- Durchslag on the Haggadah
- Dempsey lecture on Rouault
- Ralph Peterson and Jane Dillenberger
- Campos-Pons lecture
- Pamela Ambrose and Ena Heller
- Archie Granot and Max Thurm
- Thomas Sokolowski
- Adrian Kellard
- James Rosen
|The MOCRA podcast and lecture series
MOCRA Voices is a series of conversations with thinkers and practitioners at the intersection of contemporary art, religion, and spirituality. Go in-depth with artists, scholars, theologians, religious leaders, and others who are engaged in the ongoing dialogue between visual art and the religious and spiritual dimensions. MOCRA Voices includes audio and video podcasts available for streaming and download, and public lectures delivered at MOCRA.
Listen to the most recent audio episode through the Stitcher player below, or scroll down to select individual episodes and explore the listening guides.
Get the free Stitcher app for your smartphone or tablet, and listen to the podcast on your mobile device. Subscribe to the MOCRA podcast and listen to it anywhere you go, anytime.
|You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
MOCRA Voices is made possible through the financial support of the Regional Arts Commission.
Questions or suggestions? Please contact us.