- Highly experienced, academically distinguished principal investigators with national and international reputations. Investigators are opinion leaders in their field with established prestige in the community and experience in conducting more than 300 clinical trials
- University medical center with a wide array of on-site personnel including the full range of medical and surgical specialties, pharmacy, neuropsychology, social services, etc.
- All phases of clinical research including pharmaceutical and device trials, pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics, neuroimaging, inpatient, outpatient and pharmacoeconomic studies
- A comprehensive facility that includes a reception area, physical exam rooms, psychometric rooms, double locked storage room for medications, monitor rooms, inpatient beds, refrigerator and freezer for storage of temperature sensitive material, data storage, on-site laboratory, and electronic data management capability
- Highly experienced, full-time certified clinical research coordinators with extensive experience and expertise in the management of all research related activities
- Full-time regulatory affairs staff to assist with FDA/IRB documentation and contracts. Biweekly IRB meetings and experienced Clinical Research Unit staff
The Clinical Research Unit Department of Neurology & Psychiatry is located at 1438 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63104. We can be reached at (314) 977-4900 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.