SLUCare forensic psychiatrists provide comprehensive, ethical and timely psychiatric assessments to attorneys and courts. Our expert forensic psychiatrists have decades of combined experience in dealing with the complex interactions between law and psychiatry, and are prepared to address a variety of civil and criminal legal issues.
Our psychiatrists are certified in both general and forensic psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. They are experienced in conducting forensic assessments, preparing forensic reports and testifying in depositions and trials.
SLUCare Forensic Psychiatry Services
- Independent medical evaluations
- Diagnose psychiatric disabilities
- Establish fitness for duty
- ADA evaluations
- Risk assessments
- Civil commitments
- Determine emotional injury
- Determine competency to stand trial
- Determine insanity and diminished capacity
- Determine civil competencies
- Assistance with guardianship issues
- Determine capacity to testify
Contact SLUCare Forensic Psychiatry
To speak with one of our forensic psychiatrists, please call (314) 977-4825 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.