October 12, 2012
Lauren Brucker
314-977-3077

Get a First Look Inside New Law School

 

 

The School of Law has recently released interior renderings of the Joe and Loretta Scott Law Center, located at 100 N. Tucker Blvd. Donated by St. Louis businessman Joe H. Scott Sr., founder and owner of Scott Properties, the new center will be next door to the Civil Courts and within walking distance of the Thomas F. Eagleton U.S. Courthouse and many of the region's most prestigious law firms. 

From the lobby entryway to the newly created 12th floor with a rooftop pavilion and courtyard, the building will be contemporary, spacious and suitable for a variety of learning and networking opportunities. The interior spaces will be adaptable to small group study and meeting sessions, diverse classroom arrangements and large events and professional skills competitions.

With more than 1,100 law students, faculty and staff, the move will make SLU the largest educational institution in downtown St. Louis and represents another major economic investment in the city. Major construction is expected to begin in October, and the anticipated move-in date is August 2013.

© 1818 - 2015  SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY   |   Disclaimer   |  Mobile Site
St. Louis   |   Madrid