Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
Saint Louis University School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Missouri Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. MONA Provider #115-III
- Saint Louis University School of Nursing Annual Advanced Practice Conference and Workshop
- 2015 Valentine Lecture Series
- 2015 Pharmacology Day for the Primary Care Provider
- Preceptor Preparedness: Preparing Nursing to Precept Undergraduate Nursing Students
Disaster Preparation Certificate Program
11 CNE modules from national experts
Click here for more information
Local conferences co-provided by Saint Louis University's School of Nursing CNE and School of Medicine CME (CME and CNE credits available):
- Medicolegal Death Investigator Courses offered by Saint Louis University
- Click here to view Saint Louis University's CME website for more information regarding these and other conferences and events.
Other Continuing Nursing Education Opportunities:
- Physical Abuse and Neglect Online Training Curriculum (Online)
- Co-provided by G.W. Publishing, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, and Saint Louis University School of Nursing.
- Click here for more information