Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
Saint Louis University School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Missouri Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. MONA Provider #115-III
2015 APN Workshop Day
- February 27, 2015. Registration Open!
- Please click here to Register.
2015 Valentine Lecture Series
- March 4, 2015. 7:30am-10:30am
- This year's speaker is Dr. Daniel Pesut. He will be presenting on Creating and Responding to the Future: Leading and Influencing Innovation.
- Please click here to RSVP.
2015 Pharmacology Day for the Primary Care Provider
- May 29, 2015
Saint Louis University School of Nursing Annual Advanced Practice Conference and Workshop
- October 1-2, 2015
Online CNE Modules:
- Preceptor Preparedness: Preparing Nursing to Precept Undergraduate Nursing Students
Disaster Preparedness Online Certificate Program for Nurses
11 CNE modules from national experts
Click here for more information
Local conferences co-provided by Saint Louis University's School of Nursing CNE and School of Medicine CME (CME and CNE credits available):