Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
Saint Louis University School of Nursing offers onsite conferences as well as a variety of online learning opportunities. We are pleased to offer a new Learning Management System which allows the learner to shop for courses from our webpage, register, pay, learn, and earn a certificate of completion. Please click here to view the Online Learning Catalog. New courses will be added throughout 2009.
Accreditation The School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Missouri Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. MONA Provider #115-III
- Pharmacology Day for the Primary Care Provider
- Saint Louis University School of Nursing Annual Advanced Practice Conference and Workshop
- October 2nd & 3rd, 2014
- Full 2 day conference with workshops and sessions
- Registration coming soon
- Please email Lori Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Preceptor Preparedness: Preparing Nursing to Precept Undergraduate Nursing Students
Disaster Preparation Certificate Program
11 CNE modules from national experts
Click here for more information
Local conferences co-provided by Saint Louis University's School of Nursing CNE and School of Medicine CME (CME and CNE credits available):
- Medicolegal Death Investigator Courses offered by Saint Louis University
- Click here to view Saint Louis University's CME website for more information regarding these and other conferences and events.
Other Continuing Nursing Education Opportunities:
- Physical Abuse and Neglect Online Training Curriculum (Online)
- Co-provided by G.W. Publishing, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, and Saint Louis University School of Nursing.
- Click here for more information