- Current Student Resources
- Learning Online/Distance Learning
- Student Handbooks
- Course Descriptions
- Professional Liability
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau Delta Lambda At Large Chapter
- MSN-NP & Post-Master's NP Certificate
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The following information will facilitate your progression through the undergraduate program. For information regarding SLU policies, programs and resources, refer to the Undergraduate Catalog and/or the BSN Student Handbook. The School of Nursing handbook covers numerous topics including academic integrity, advising, communications, graduation, policies, progression, registration, and requirements.
General student rules and regulations cited in the Undergraduate Catalog and BSN Student Handbook apply to all students attending Saint Louis University unless superseded by policies of the School of Nursing.