- Current Student Resources
- Learning Online/Distance Learning
- Library Online
- Computer and Other Requirements
- Student Photo ID
- Computer Competencies
- Preceptor & Clinical Requirements
- Registration Instructions
- Course Descriptions
- Professional Liability
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau Delta Lambda At Large Chapter
- MSN-NP & Post-Master's NP Certificate
Student Photo ID
Preferred: Please e-mail a recent digital photo (JPG or GIF) as an e-mail attachment to Dr. Andrew Mills, Coordinator of Computer-based Learning.
A photo is required to make a SLU photo ID badge and for master's students to take a proctored exam.
Less preferred: send a recent wallet-size photo of yourself to
Coordinator of Computer-based Learning
Saint Louis University School of Nursing
3525 Caroline Mall
St. Louis, MO, 63104-1099.
You will be sent a Saint Louis University student identification badge to wear for your clinical experiences.
If you live in the St. Louis area, you may go to Parking and Card Services in the Caroline Building (Caroline Mall near the School of Nursing) to have a SLU photo ID made.