- Current Student Resources
- Essential Requirements & Information
- RN to BSN
- MSN-NP & Post-Master's NP Certificate
- BSN to DNP
- MSN to DNP
- Course Descriptions
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Professional Liability
- Sigma Theta Tau Delta Lambda At Large Chapter
- Saint Louis University School of Nursing Student Handbooks
Please click here to view computer requirements.
Electronic Log Fee - Nurse Practitioner Program
Nurse Practitioner students are required to use an electronic log system and are responsible for paying fees associated with the purchase of this log.
Online Test Proctoring
Nurse Practitioner students are required to use an online test proctoring service for taking exams in NURS 517, NURS 508, NURS 511, and the Advanced Clinical Studies classes. Students are responsible for paying fees associated with the use of this service.