- Current Student Resources
- Learning Online/Distance Learning
- Student Handbooks
- Course Descriptions
- Professional Liability
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Sigma Theta Tau Delta Lambda At Large Chapter
- MSN-NP & Post-Master's NP Certificate
Ph.D in Nursing
Classified students may pursue a certificate while seeking a PhD in nursing. Many doctoral students obtain the certificate in University Teaching Skills.
Reinert Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE)
CTE is devoted to promoting quality teaching in Saint Louis University in the Jesuit tradition. CTE is a place where graduate students who are interested in academic careers, can engage in stimulating dialogue about timely pedagogical issues. Individuals may pursue the CTE's Certificate in University Teaching Skills by attending seminars and completing additional requirements.
- See Reinert Center for Teaching Excellence for more information regarding certificate program.
Following completion of all course work including required nursing courses, methods courses, electives, and cognate courses in the area of concentration, the student takes a written preliminary exam, an oral preliminary exam, defends a dissertation proposal, and completes and defends a dissertation.