Deborah Artman, M.S.N.
School of Nursing
Health Promotion in A.B.S.N. program, Health Assessment Lab in the Traditional Option & A.B.S.N. program, Healthcare policy, Finance, Regulatory Environments in the A.B.S.N. program, Public Health in the RN-B.S.N. option and clinically in A.B.S.N. program
- B.S.N., Maryville University
- M.P.H., Community Health, Saint Louis University
- M.S.N., Saint Louis University
Publications and Media Placements
Rebmann, T., Elliott, M. B., Artman, D., VanNatta, M., and Wakefield, M. (2015). Missouri K-12 school disaster and biological event preparedness and seasonal influenza vaccination among school nurses. American Journal of Infection Control, 43(10): 1028-1034.
Professional Organizations and Associations
- National Certified School Nurse (NCSN)
- Advanced Public Health Nurse (APHN-BC)