Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
office: (314) 977-8948
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: Ashley Schmuke joined the Saint Louis University School of Nursing in 2010. She teaches Maternal/Neonatal Nursing in the Traditional and Accelerated BSN programs and clinically in the AGMSN program.
Practice: She currently practices as a Registered Nurse at SSM St.Clare Health Center in the Family Birth Place.
- MSN: Nurse Educator Track, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- BSN: University of Missouri-St. Louis
- ASN: Barnes Jewish College of Nursing and Allied Health
- Inpatient Obstetrical Nursing (RNC-OB)
- AWOHNN (Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses)
- NLN (National League for Nursing)
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Delta Lamda at Large Chapter