Geralyn A. Meyer, Ph.D., RN, CNE
The Clinical Concepts in Nursing Practice, Evidence Based Practice
- A.D.N., Forest Park Community College
- B.S.N., Saint Louis University
- M.S.N.-R, Saint Louis University
- Ph.D., Nursing, University of Missouri - Saint Louis
Dr. Meyer's research interest is in nursing education.
Publications and Media Placements
- Meyer, G., & Lavin, M.A. (2005). "Vigilance: The essence of nursing" Online Journal of Issues in Nursing.
- Meyer, G. A., Hoover, K., & Maposa, S. (2006). A profile of accelerated BSN graduates 2004. Journal of Nursing Education, 45(8): 324-327.
- Meyer G. A., Lavin M. A., & Perry A. G. (2007). Is it time for a new category of nursing diagnosis? International Journal of Nursing Terminologies and Classifications, 18(2), 45-50.
- L'Ecuyer, K. & Meyer, G. (2011). Educating students for a new nursing role: The Clinical Nurse Leader. Missouri State Board of Nursing Newsletter, 13(2), 3.