Assistant Professor, DNP, RN, CPNP-PC
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
phone: (314) 977-8926
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: Dr. Papachrisanthou has been a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in primary care for over 15 years. Dr. Papachrisanthou is certified by the National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. She currently teaches Nursing of Children I and II and Health Promotion in the Master's Program.
Research: Dr. Papachrisanthou's research interests include: immunization on-time adherence, millennial generation and healthcare, childhood obesity, adolescent risk taking behaviors, and reducing failed office visit appointments.
Practice: Dr. Papachrisanthou practices as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in a private pediatric office in Shiloh, Illinois. She serves predominately low income or medically underserved pediatric populations. She emphasizes the importance of growth, development, and the support of family and community surrounding the child.
Professional and Scholarly Activities:
- Midwest Nursing Research Society
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners - Fellow
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioners Faculties
- Sigma Theta Tau International - Delta Lambda-at-large Chapter
- DNP, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- MSN, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- BSN, Barnes College of Nursing at University of Missouri-St. Louis, St. Louis, MO