MSN, RN, CPNP, Instructor
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
Office: (314) 977-8970
Fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: Renée Davis is an instructor in the undergraduate and graduate nursing programs. She has experience teaching in at the undergraduate and graduate levels. She is currently the coordinator of Nursing of Children's clinical component for the traditional undergraduate nursing program. Ms. Davis oversees clinical groups at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center and Saint Louis Children's Hospital. She also teaches Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) courses at Belleville Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Practice: Renée Davis' area of clinical expertise is nursing of children. She currently practices clinically as a pediatric nurse practitioner in Belleville, Il.
Research: Renée Davis' research interests include pediatric obesity and food based rewards influence on obesity.
Professional and Scholarly Activities:
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Saint Louis Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Delta Lambda Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International
- MSN, Saint Louis University (specialty: Nursing of Children, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner)
- BSN, Saint Louis University School of Nursing