Cynthia S. Rubbelke, M.Ed., M.S.N.(R), RN
School of Nursing
Health assessments lab, nursing skills lab, has worked in Clinical Simulation and Clarke Skills Lab since 2009
- B.S.N., Saint Louis University
- M.S.N., Saint Louis University
- M.Ed., University of Missouri - Columbia
Rubbelke's research interest deals with technology in education and the use of simulation technology to create simulated technology to create simulated clinical situations. She's also interested in how technology can be used in online and face to face course to create meaningful learning experiences for students.
Publications and Media Placements
- Rubbelke, C. S., Keenan, S. C., & Haycraft, L. L. (2014). An Interactive Simulated Electronic Health Record Using Google Drive. Computers Informatics Nursing, 32(1), 1-6.
- Scalzo, A., Haycraft, L. L., Rubbelke, C. S., & Smith, G. (2011). Interdisciplinary simulation training at a major midwestern health sciences center: lessons learned [Abstract]. Simulation in Healthcare, 6(6), 452.
Honors and Awards
- Elsevier Leading Stars in Education award (ELSIE) - simulation category 2015. This annual award recognizes the work of outstanding nursing faculty members who show exceptional skill, innovation, and effectiveness in promoting student learning, professionalism, and self-confidence.