- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
We are accepting applications for the May 2015 Accelerated BSN Option. Admission decisions for May 2015 will begin in fall 2014. The application process for the Accelerated BSN option requires careful planning in order to ensure that all admission requirements are met. Students may experience a significant delay in processing if the application instructions are not followed exactly as listed. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Online transfer application (application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes*
- Students who have completed college credits outside of the U.S. must submit an official evaluated transcript from an accredited credential evaluation service.
- 2 letters of reccomendation on official letterhead**
- Personal statement**
*Please mail the official transcripts to:
Saint Louis University
Office of Admission
DuBourg Hall, Room 119
One North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
**Please email the personal statement as an email attachment to Christina Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Word and PDF documents are the most compatible document types. The subject line of the e-mail containing the letter should read, "Personal Statement for (student's name)" and the document should be included as an attachment.
**Please have your recommender send the letter of reccomendation as an email attachment to Christina Butler at email@example.com. Word and PDF documents are the most compatible document types. The subject line of the e-mail containing the letter should read, "Letter of Recommendation for (student's name)" and the letter should be included as an attachment.
A review of your official transcripts will be conducted when the Application for Transfer Admission, all official transcripts, personal statement, and letters of recommendation are received. Notification of your eligibility for consideration for admission to the Accelerated BSN option will be sent to you from the School of Nursing's Office of Baccalaureate Admissions. This correspondence will include a list of any required course prerequisites that you must complete prior to full admission to the Accelerated option.
For more information please contact: