- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
We accept students once a year into the DNP program at Saint Louis University. The application process for the DNP program requires careful planning in order to ensure that all admission requirements are met.
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- DNP Application and fee.
- Three professional recommendations from recent supervisors, community leaders, former faculty, etc.
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Official transcript posting MSN (in sealed envelope).
- Official transcript regarding the completion of an Inferential or Biostatistics course within the last 5 years. If lacking this pre-requisite and accepted to the program, ORES 501 can be taken at SLU in the summer prior to the Fall start of the DNP program. An acceptable grade for this course is a minimum of a "B".
- Copy of current RN license.
- Copy of current Advanced Practice certification.
- Verification of Nurse Practitioner Clinical Hours. (Verification Form)
- Petition for Transfer Credit Form. (Petition Form)
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Saint Louis University
One Grand Blvd.
DuBourg Hall, Room 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
All other application materials will be submitted online within the application process.
A cohort is admitted to start the DNP program every fall. The deadline for receipt of the Application for Admission and all supporting documents is:
- Fall 2015: Application deadline is March 15, 2015.