- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Generalist Master's of Science in Nursing (AGMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
We accept students twice a year into the MSN-NP program at Saint Louis University. The application process for the MSN-NP program requires careful planning in order to ensure that all admission requirements are met.
Please follow the steps outlined below:
- MSN-NP Application and fee (online application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes
- 3 letters of reference
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Goal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
- After acceptance and prior to enrollment, submit a copy of your current CPR certification, completed Student Health Record, proof of updated immunizations and TB screening.
- File the current academic year's FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Saint Louis University currently accepts applications to the Nurse Practitioner (Master's, Post-Master's NP Certificate, and DNP) programs from those who reside in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Saint Louis University
One Grand Blvd.
DuBourg Hall, Room 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
All other application materials will be submitted online within the application process.
A cohort is admitted to start the MSN-NP program every fall and spring semester. The deadline for receipt of the Application for Admission and all supporting documents for all nursing specialties is:
- April 1 for the fall semester.
- September 30 for the spring semester.