- MSN Application and fee (online application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes
- 3 letters of reference
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Goal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
*Prospective students residing in Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington should contact his/her respective State Board of Nursing and Department of Education for specific rules regarding distance education regulations in that state.
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Graduate Education Admission
Saint Louis University
One Grand Blvd.
DuBourg Hall 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
*All other application materials will be submitted online within the application process.
A cohort is admitted to start the MSN program every fall and spring semester. The deadline for receipt of the Application for Admission and all supporting documents for all nursing specialties is:
- April 1 for fall semester
- September 1 for spring semester