Applicants to the PhD nursing program apply to Graduate Education of Saint Louis University for admission. Applicants for admission are considered individually based on the following admissions requirements:
- Graduate Education application for admission to classified status.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Official report of GRE General Test scores for test taken within last 5 years.
- Recommendations from three persons (preferably master's or PhD prepared nurses) who can describe applicant's academic and professional accomplishments and applicant's potential for success in a PhD nursing program of study.
- One copy of the applicant's curriculum vitae.
- Applicant's written statement describing clinical experience, career goals, research interests, and plans for study on-campus or the online option.
- Priority Deadline - February 1 (Especially for international students to prepare for visa and moving to St. Louis, Missouri to study English as a Second Language in the summer prior to fall semester.)
- Deadline - June 1 (Contact the Director of the PhD program to inquire about an extension of the deadline)
- For matriculation in late August for fall semester.
- The same deadline whether planning to study on-campus or real-time distance learning.