- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader (MSN-CNL)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
- Post-Master's NP Certificate application and fee (online application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended in sealed envelopes
- 1 letter of recommendation (no letter of recommendation is required for SLU graduates)
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Goal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
Saint Louis University currently accepts applications to the Nurse Practitioner (Master's, Post-Master's NP Certificate, and DNP) programs from those who reside in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia.
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Saint Louis University
One Grand Blvd.
DuBourg Hall, Room 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
(All other application materials will be submitted online within the application process)
Application for admission and all supporting documents must be received by:
- March 1 for the fall semester.
- August 1 for the spring semester.