- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader (MSN-CNL)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
Post-Master's Certificate Program Options (all options can be combined with educator role)
- Adult-Gerontological Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult/Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
*Please click here for course descriptions.
**Graduates of Saint Louis University Accelerated Generalist Masters Program are required to take an additional 2 credit hour course not listed on the curriculum sheet. NURS 513: Clinical and Diagnostic Reasoning.