- Majors & Degrees
- Traditional Four-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (TBSN)
- Accelerated One-Year Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (ABSN)
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Accelerated Master's of Science in Nursing (AMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Practitioner (MSN-NP)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Clinical Nurse Leader (MSN-CNL)
- Post-Master's Nurse Practitioner Certificate (Post-MSN NP Certificate)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Baccalaureate (BSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post-Master's (MSN to DNP)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
For your convenience, you may complete the application online at:
- Freshman and Transfer Applications for Undergraduate Admission
- Application for Undergraduate International Admission
Freshman Application Deadline
Submitting a completed application by December 1 is highly recommended.
If you plan to transfer to the School of Nursing from a community college, or other college or university, you should complete the Application for Transfer Admission. A review of your transcripts will be conducted after the Application and all official transcripts have been received through the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- The transfer application deadline for fall is April 1.
- For information about course equivalencies, please click here.
- For transfer application deadlines and timelines, please click here.
- All undergraduate students who have earned at least 77 credit hours, may be eligible to apply for the Junior Entry accelerated option.
For more information please contact:
Marketing and Recruitment Specialist
School of Nursing