- Research and Centers
- Center for Risk Reduction
- Nursing Faculty Areas of Research
- Office of Nursing Research
- Currently Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards
- Currently Funded Faculty Educational Grants/Awards
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Educational Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
Currently Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards
Krampe, Jean, PI: The Effect of Dance-Based Therapy on Knee and Hip Osteoarthritis: A Pilot Study. Delta Lambda Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau (STTI), 2012-2014.
Lavin, Mary A., PI: Sub-Contract No SC-12-025. An Innovative, Case Based, Inter-Professional Approach to Pain: A Modular Course. Primary contract between Altarum Institute and Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (funds provided by National Institute of Health), 2012-2015.
McLaughlin, Laura, PI: Taste Dysfunction in Head and Neck Cancer. Oncology Nursing Society (ONS), 2012-2013.