- Research and Centers
- Center for Risk Reduction
- Nursing Faculty Areas of Research
- Office of Nursing Research
- Currently Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards
- Currently Funded Faculty Educational/Special Project Grants/Awards
- Currently Funded Dissertation Projects
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Educational Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
- Recently Completed Funded Dissertation Projects (up to 5 years)
University Resources for Research
Information Technology Services: Hardware, software, online, and multimedia support services are available through ITS. In addition, an ITS representative with database and desktop expertise maintains office hours in the School of Nursing.
Libraries: The University libraries include the Medical Center Library (MCL), Pius XII Memorial Library, and the Vincent C. Immel Law Library, (formerly Omer Poos Law Library). Access to numerous electronic bibliographic databases is available to members of the University community through libraries' subscription to OVID and other services. Saint Louis University participates in an intraconsortial lending agreement in the MOBIUS system which expands University access to the print collections of more than 60 academic and health sciences libraries in Missouri. An online interlibrary loan service, ILLiad, available through the Medical Center Library provides rapid delivery of articles in PDF format from journal titles not owned by the University Libraries.