Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD)
Directions for DPD Self Evaluation:
Click here to go to the Undergraduate Unofficial Transfer Articulation page.
- Please provide your contact information
- Review your transcripts and compare the courses you have taken to those listed on the form titled, "Self-Evaluation of Transcripts, Courses Required for DPD Verification" located below. To assist you, click here for descriptions of our courses.
- Fill in the corresponding course title and number, as well as the name of the institution and the grade you received. Official approval of course substitution will only occur after acceptance and enrollment into the program. (See example below.)
- For any course in question, include a course description or preferably a course syllabus. If you do not have a syllabus, try contacting that institution's department to request a copy for the appropriate year. (This is not an unusual request.)
- A transcript must be included with the self-evaluation. An un-official copy is acceptable.
- International students must have their transcript reviewed by World Education Services, INC. (WES) www.wes.org
Please send your unofficial transcript and self-evaluation of courses to the appropriate person listed below:
|A-M||Amy Moore PhD, MPH, RD, LD||314-977-8523|
|N-Z||Katie Eliot PhD, RD, LD FADA||314-977-8523|
You may also mail your form to:
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
Saint Louis University
3437 Caroline Street
St. Louis, MO 63104
For general questions please call the department of Nutrition and Dietetics at 314-977-8523 or email Linckm3@slu.edu.
After a preliminary review of your paperwork, a program representative will contact you to estimate the courses needed and time investment involved.
More information about the education and professional requirement to become a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist can be found through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics at http://www.eatrightpro.org/resources/career/become-anrdn-or-dtr
|SLU course number||SLU course tile and number||Corresponding course number and course title||Grade||Institution where taken||Advisor/ Director Approval|
|Nutrition and Dietetics|
|DIET 210||Nutrition in the life cycle||FN 355 Nutrition in the life cycle||A||Southwest Missouri State|